- Singapore-Style fire-grilled Bak Kwa (aka jerky) is a popular sweet semi-dried meat snack from the Asia-Pacific. Our jerky are made from three-generation-old family recipes. We use the same traditional age-old slow dry technique and labor-intensive process to prepare the meat, then slowly fire grilled individually to perfection by hand for that bold BBQ taste, used as high protein snacks or add to your favorite instant noodles, sandwiches and more.
- Fragrant Jerky's spicy flavor bacon jerky is sweet & salty taste, medium level of spiciness, natural smoky BBQ flavor from the fire grilling process. We use 100% natural ingredients. GMO-free. Our bacon jerky are made from USDA-inspected farm raised free-range pigs. Pork bellies from free-range pigs are leaner and packs huge flavor and is ideal for BBQ.
- Each order is freshly grilled to order, then shipped by Expedited Priority Mail to assure the finest quality. They are never prepackaged and never stored in a warehouse for weeks or months. We grill then ship your orders within 48 hours during business days, will arrive in 2 to 5 business days.
- Our products are made fresh daily at our USDA/FSIS-inspected commercial kitchen facility in Los Angeles.
- Singapore Bak Kwa has been voted #1 pork jerky in the World. Our jerky are three times Los Angeles Times "Handmade Gift" and food category winners.
Southeast Asian flavors, smoky barbeque smell, sweet & salty taste, lightly glazed, semi-dried texture. Our jerky products reflect taste characteristics of Asian Pacific cultures, unlike American-style jerky, so please use such consideration before buying to avoid incorrect expectations. Our products contain Asian ingredients ("ingredients" are listed below).
Pork meat, sugar, salt, fish sauce, soy sauce, fruit juices, water, spices, and celery powder. No added preservatives other than those contained in the seasonings. This product contains gluten.
Directions for Use:
For that fresh-off-the-grill taste, reheat meat until lukewarm (microwave 10-20 seconds). Refrigerate unfinished meat after open, reheat meat before use to enhance flavor, aroma and tenderness. Use within one month after open or keep in freezer for up to six months.
Product Safety Information:
Our products contain salt, sugar, gluten, fruits, seafood, spices, and permitted preservatives in the seasonings. People who have a food allergy or are sensitive to or have a food intolerance to these ingredients (see listed "Ingredients" on this page for more details) are advised against using our products. Please seek professional and nutritional advice before using our products. Buyer discretion is advised.