About the product:
• Singapore-Style fire-grilled jerky (aka Bak Kwa) is an immensely popular sweet dried-meat snack from the Orient. Fragrant Jerky is the first to introduce this authentic Singapore-style fire-grilled jerky to the US. Our jerky are made with a family recipe three-generation old, using the same age-old technique and labor-intensive process to prepare the meat, then slowly fire grilled them to perfection.
• Our pork jerky are made from fresh USDA-inspected whole cuts of meat (ham meat). The extra lean ham meat cut just the right thickness and tenderized to spare you jaw the heavy lifting. Our original flavor pork jerky is sweet & salty taste, natural smoky BBQ flavor from the fire grilling process (not liquid smoke). Each piece is individually hand-grilled to perfection for that real bold BBQ taste. As high protein snacks or add to your favorite instant noodles, sandwiches and more.
• Each and every order is freshly grilled-to-order by hands, just before we ship them to you by Expedited shipping to assure the finest quality. They are never prepackaged, never stored in a warehouse for weeks or months. We ship your orders within 24 hours or the next business day.
• Our products are made fresh daily at our USDA/FSIS, California Public Health Department, inspected commercial kitchen facility in Los Angeles.
• Singapore-style fire-grilled pork jerky (aka Bak Kwa) has been voted #1 pork jerky in the World. Fragrant Jerky's authentic Singapore-style pork jerky is three times Los Angeles Times food category winner and Los Angeles Times’ "Handmade Gift Guide" Winner
Taste Profile: Southeast Asian flavor, smoky barbeque smell, sweet & salty taste. Light sugar glazed. Semi-dried texture. ***We do our best to describe our products accurately to avoid incorrect expectation. We understand taste is purely subjective. Our jerky products reflect taste characteristic of another culture and are unlike American-style jerky. Please use such consideration before making your buying decision. Our products contain Asian ingredients and spices, please check product ingredients listed below.
Pork meat, cane sugar, fish sauce, mixed fruit juices, gluten-free soy sauce and Asian spices. 100% natural ingredients. No added preservatives. Gluten-free. GMO-free.
Directions for Use:
Unopened meat expiration date is 3 months from Packed Date (labelled on packaging). Refrigerate meat after open, used within one month. For that fresh-off-the-grill taste, heat meat in a microwave for 15 to 30 seconds (bring the meat up to room temperature) before consuming, to enhance flavor, aroma and tenderness. Consume meat within one month after open, or keep in the freezer for up to six months. Detailed instructions available on the packaging.