About the product:
• Singapore-Style fire-grilled Bak Kwa (aka jerky) is a popular sweet dried-meat snack from the Asia-Pacific. Our jerky are made from three-generation-old family recipes. We use the same traditional age-old slow dry technique and labor-intensive process to prepare the meat, then slowly fire grilled individually to perfection by hand for that bold BBQ taste, used as high protein snacks or add to your favorite instant noodles, sandwiches and more.
• Fragrant Jerky's original flavor minced pork jerky is sweet & salty taste, natural smoky BBQ flavor from the fire grilling process. We use 100% natural ingredients. GMO-free. Our minced pork jerky are made from fresh USDA-inspected whole cuts of meat.
• Each order is freshly grilled to order, then shipped by Expedited Priority Mail to assure the finest quality. They are never prepackaged and never stored in a warehouse for weeks or months. We grill then ship your orders within 48 hours during business days, will arrive in 2 to 5 business days.
• Our products are made fresh daily at our USDA/FSIS-inspected commercial kitchen facility in Los Angeles.
• Singapore Bak Kwa has been voted #1 pork jerky in the World. Our jerky are three times Los Angeles Times "Handmade Gift" and food category winners.
Taste Profile: Southeast Asian flavor, smoky barbeque smell, sweet & salty taste. Light sugar glazed. Semi-dried texture. *** We do our best to describe our products accurately to avoid incorrect expectation. We understand taste is purely subjective. Our jerky products reflect taste characteristic of another culture and are unlike American-style jerky. Please use such consideration before making your buying decision. Our products contain Asian ingredients and spices, please check product ingredients listed below.
Pork meat, cane sugar, fish sauce, mixed fruit juices, gluten-free soy sauce and Asian spices. 100% natural ingredients. No added preservatives. Gluten-free. GMO-free.
Directions of Use:
Unopened meat expiration date is 3 months from Packed Date (labelled on packaging). Refrigerate meat after open, used within one month. For that fresh-off-the-grill taste, heat meat in a microwave for 15 to 30 seconds (bring the meat up to room temperature) before consuming, to enhance flavor, aroma and tenderness. Consume meat within one month after open, or keep in the freezer for up to six months. Detailed instructions available on the packaging.